1. INTRODUCTION. [The Crafted Cloud LLC] (“Company”) respects your privacy. This Privacy
Policy sets forth Company’s policy with respect to the types of information we may collect
from you or that you may provide when you visit [thecraftedcloudcc.com] (“the Website”), including
any content, services, functionality, mobile applications, downloadable materials, and
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. All website users must be at least 16 years of
age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 16 we will delete the
information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided
Personal Data to us through the Website or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor
to delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 16 years of age, we
will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given
opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 16 years of age, notify the
Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent.
3. WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. We collect data and process
data when you access our Website, fill out forms on our Website, register, make a purchase,
sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use or view our website
via your browser’s cookies.
4. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, timezone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you intereact with the Site. We refer to this as automatically collected information as “device information”
We collect device information using the following techologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use device information for functionality (to recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences, including your preferred language and your location) and advertising (to collect information about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your web browser, device, and IP address. we sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.)
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Some of our website features may not function if you disable cookies. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We also collect data you provide to us directly. We refer to the data you provide as “Provided Information.” We collect and process data you provide when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Provide your name and email address to receive unpaid resources (opt-ins)
The Provided Information we collect may include:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Billing information (billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, etc.)
5. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. The technologies we use for automatic data collection include “cookies.” Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer that enables the website
or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your
previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and
location you are in. We use advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to
our website. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third
parties for advertising purposes. You may refuse
to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting in your browser but if you
do you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website or Services. We also use
flash cookies or web beacons for automatic data collection. You may also provide
information that is public or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to
other users of the Website or third parties (“User Content”). Your User Content is
transmitted to others at your own risk.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. Processing of your information is necessary
for the purpose of legitimate interests and does not infringe on any fundamental rights and
freedoms. We use your information to understand and store information about visitor’s
preferences, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions, to provide
you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you
may like, to provide you with notices about your account, to carry out billing and collection,
for customer support, for marketing purposes, and in any other way we may describe when
you provide information to us. We may use automated decision-making in processing your
personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of
the accuracy of an automatic if you are unhappy with it. We do not sell personal
information or consumer data for monetary gain or valuable consideration.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
The types of third parties with whom we might share elements of your Personal Information include:
- Payment processors engaged by us to securely store and handle payments information, such as credit or debit card information
- Providers of email management and distribution tools
- Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services,
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that allow us to effectively monitor and optimize our site
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
7. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES. Some content or applications on the Website are
served by third parties, such as advertisements. We do not control third parties’ tracking
technologies. You should consult the privacy policies of any such third party for more
detailed information on their practices.
8. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
A. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not
identify any individual without restriction.
B. When we process your order we may send your data to, and also use the resulting
information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
C. We may release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law or enforce
our site policies.
D. Do Not Track Policy: Our site honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser settings. We
[do not] track your online browsing activity on any other online service.
E. We [do not] transfer personal data collected from you to third party processors
located internationally. Please be aware that such counties may not have the same level
of data protection; however, our collection, storage and use of your personal data will
9. HOW WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION.
ii. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind
iii. We use regular Malware Scanning.
iv. No transmission over the internet or email is completely secure or error free.
Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information over the internet.
10.YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
A. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights
regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California
privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
B. Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal
information about them or their household, such as their name, postal or email address,
and other personal identifying information. The right is subject to certain exceptions.
For example, it does not apply to information that we share with certain third-party
service providers so they can perform business functions for us or on our behalf. You
may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
C. In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold personal information. Our policy is
that we do not and will not sell your personal information, unless you give us your
consent or direct us to do so.
11. RIGHT TO OPT OUT. You have agreed to receive marketing material from the
Company and have consented to the Company disclosing your information to third parties
for marketing purposes. You may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted
for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
If you make a purchase on this Site and/or opt in to receive emails, you agree to receive email communications from this site, including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) are not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you opt to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from this Site, including promotions.
12. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
A. The Right to be Informed: This means anyone processing your personal data must make
clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
B. The Right to Access: This is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data
C. The Right to Rectification: You have the right to have your data corrected and amended
if what is held is incorrect in some way. You can request that we correct any
information that you believe is inaccurate or request that we complete information that
you believe is incomplete.
D. The Right to Erasure: Under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data
to be deleted. This is also called “The Right to be Forgotten.” This would apply if the
personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent
for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been
E. The Right to Restrict Processing: This gives the you the right to ask for a temporary
halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has
to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
F. The Right of Portability: you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the
Data Controller by you, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machinereadable format. You may request copies of your personal data from us. You may
request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or
directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge a small fee for this service or
for any copies requested.
G. The Right to Object. You have the right to object to further processing of your data
which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including
profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
H. Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-making and Profiling: You have the right
not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
I. Right Not to be Subject to Discrimination for the Exercise of Rights: The Company
will not refuse goods or services to individuals who exercise their consumer rights.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Behavioral Advertising. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information we will notify
to check for any changes.
15. CONTACT. You may send us an email at email@example.com to inquire about our Privacy
Policy or to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have
provided to us.